VEJA - Esplar Suede - Dried Petal
Launched in 2011, the ESPLAR* trainers have been named after the Brazilian NGO which brings technical support to the organic cotton farming families Veja works with in North Brazil since 2004.
- Upper in suede.
- Panels made out of leather and suede
- V logo in rubber.
- Lining in organic cotton.
- Insole made out of wild rubber and other synthetic materials.
- Sole made of wild rubber from the Amazonian forest (20%).
- Made in Brazil in the region of Porto Alegre