This classic button up shirt is made of a crisp organic cotton poplin with a limited edition check print. It has a concealed front button placket with natural shell buttons and rounded edges on the hem.
We’ve a feeling this one might just live up to its name.
- Natural shell buttons
- GOTS approved printing inks
- 100% fair trade certified organic cotton poplin
- Available in Painter check
- Ethically made in India
Fabrics & Certifications
- Kowtow’s cotton is organically farmed and free from chemical sprays and genetically modified seeds to benefit the soil and farmers.
- Dyed with Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) approved inks and dyes, which are free from chlorine bleach, toxic heavy metals, formaldehyde and aromatic solvents.
- This garment is made in a transparent supply chain, which works with fair trade certified farmers and manufacturers from seed to garment.
Machine wash cold, like colours together. Do not soak or bleach. Low tumble dry. Medium iron on reverse. Dry cleanable.