Merino Woven Scarf
The MERINO Woven Scarf is a woven classic. The delicate weave paired with our super fine, mulesing free merino wool makes this scarf a soft, light weight, exclusive classic. Measuring 200 x 70 cm this scarf is big enough to wrap around multiple times or be worn as a shawl. Unisex.
Machine woven in 0.5 hrs by a local partner in Kathmandu, Nepal. Dinadi conducts monthly site visits in order to ensure that Dinadi’s ethical and environmental standards are upheld.
- yarn: 100% fine merino wool (mulesing free)
- yarn origin: South Africa
- production: machine woven in Nepal in 0.5 hours
- packaging: hand made lokta paper box
- fit: unisex, one size
- weight: 190 grams
- labeling: hand signed by knitter
- Each Dinadi product comes with a strand of yarn that can be used for mending if a product were to snag or tear.
- Wool naturally repels dirt and requires fewer washes. Air out your product when needed.
- Woolen products will naturally pill with use. Cut away by hand or use a de-pilling machine. Compress the fibers after de-pilling by ironing on low. Pilling is not a sign that your product is worn out.
- Hand wash only. Add wool detergent to cold water and let your product soak for about 10 minutes without working it. Rinse with clean, cold water and press the water out of the product without twisting or pulling. Lay out flat to dry.
- Resize when necessary. Woolen products will stretch and conform to your body with use. If your product is
- Too small - dampen and stretch carefully
- Too large - hand wash and reshape to desired measurements. Lay flat to dry.