The Recife sneaker is made out of ecological and sustainable materials including ChromeFree leather. The smooth and light leather undergoes an innovative tanning process where no chrome, heavy metals or dangerous acids are involved. This process reduces water use by 40% and salt use by 80%. Water used is recycled after tanning.
- Upper in ChromeFree leather.
- Panels made out of ChromeFree leather.
- Lining in organic cotton.
- Insole made out of sugar cane (40%), organic cotton (12%), amazonian rubber (11%) & recycled EVA (11%)/
- Outsole made of rice waste (23%), amazonian rubber (19%), recycled rubber (12%).
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre.