V-10 CWL Black Black-Sole
The V-10 model made out of ecological and sustainable materials stands for 10 ans d’amour.
- Upper in C.W.L.* (organic cotton covered with resin from corn & castor oil)
- panels made out of C.W.L.
- Logo V made of rubber and rice waste (23%)
- 100% organic cotton laces
- Soft inner lining (33% organic cotton & 67% recycled plastic bottles)
- Insole made of sugar cane (34%), amazonian rubber (11%), organic cotton (11%) & recycled E.V.A.** (8%)
- 59% bio-sourced and recycled outsole: made from amazonian rubber (24%), rice waste (23%) & recycled rubber (12%)
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre.
As an alternative to leather Cotton Worked as Leather is an innovative vegan and bio-sourced leather. It is basically cotton that is coated with a vegetal P.U. which is made from corn waste and 50% regular P.U. ( poly-urethane)