Merino Thick Rib Hat
Knit in 2×2 rib and cuffed, the MERINO Thick Rib Hat is designed to ensure extra warmth without minimizing on style and durability. Naturally insulating and breathable, the 10-ply mulesing free merino wool will keep you warm no matter how cold it gets in. Unisex.
Hand knitted in 6 hours by women directly employed by Dinadi in Kathmandu, Nepal. Dinadi controls the production process from start to finish maximizing transparency and social impact.
- yarn: 100% fine merino wool (mulesing free)
- yarn origin: South Africa
- production: hand knit in Nepal in 6 hours
- packaging: hand made lokta paper box
- fit: unisex, one size
- weight: 120 grams
- labeling: hand signed by knitter
- Each Dinadi product comes with a strand of yarn that can be used for mending if a product were to snag or tear.
- Wool naturally repels dirt and requires fewer washes. Air out your product when needed.
- Woolen products will naturally pill with use. Cut away by hand or use a de-pilling machine. Compress the fibers after de-pilling by ironing on low. Pilling is not a sign that your product is worn out.
- Hand wash only. Add wool detergent to cold water and let your product soak for about 10 minutes without working it. Rinse with clean, cold water and press the water out of the product without twisting or pulling. Lay out flat to dry.
- Resize when necessary. Woolen products will stretch and conform to your body with use. If your product is
- Too small - dampen and stretch carefully
- Too large - hand wash and reshape to desired measurements. Lay flat to dry.