We want you to love your General 54 purchases. If for some reason, you’re not completely satisfied with your purchases, you have 10 days from receipt to initiate an exchange or store credit.
As we’re a small, independently owned business, we’re unable to offer refunds at the moment.
- Returned items must be unworn, undamaged, in original condition with all tags attached.
- Customers are responsible for return shipping, except if the return is due to a mistake that we made (shipped the wrong item, item is damaged, etc.)
Exceptions to the return policy:
We believe in accountability which is why, in the following situations we would made exceptions to our return policy and offer a refund:
- Item goes out of stock while we process your order.
- Received item has a significant manufacturing defect we didn't notice.
- Any other reason deemed valid by our customer service.
In this case, the refund will be applied directly to the payment method used for your order, within 2 to 5 business days.
How do I exchange items?
- Contact our customer service team, here, within 10 days of receiving your purchases and tell us why you want an exchange.
- Wait for a confirmation. Returns without a confirmation will not be accepted.
- Post the parcel within 7 days of receiving the confirmation. Make sure to pack it securely.
- Once the item is returned safely to us, we will issue you a credit note that can be used on any item in the online store. There is no time limit for using a credit note.