What is your return policy?
We want you to love your General 54 purchases. If for some reason, you’re not completely satisfied with your purchases, you have 10 days from receipt to initiate an exchange or store credit. Even for discounted purchases.*
As we’re a small, independently owned business, we’re unable to offer refunds at the moment.
- Returned items must be unworn, undamaged, in original condition with all tags attached.
- Customers are responsible for return shipping, except if the return is due to a mistake that we made (shipped the wrong item, item is damaged, etc.)
- All lingerie bottoms, lingerie bodysuits and swim bottoms are final sale for hygienic reasons.
Exceptions to the return policy:
We believe in accountability which is why, in the following situations we would made exceptions to our return policy and offer a refund:
- Item goes out of stock while we process your order.
- Received item has a significant manufacturing defect we didn't notice.
- Any other reason deemed valid by our customer service.
In this case, the refund will be applied directly to the payment method used for your order, within 2 to 5 business days.
How do I exchange items?
- Contact our customer service team, here, within 10 days of receiving your purchases and tell us why you want an exchange.
- Wait for a confirmation. Returns without a confirmation will not be accepted.
- Post the parcel within 7 days of receiving the confirmation. Make sure to pack it securely.
- Once the item is returned safely to us, we will issue you a credit note that can be used on any item in the online store. There is no time limit for using a credit note.
Alternatively, you can visit our store and return the item in person.
5145 Boul. Saint-Laurent, Montréal, QC H2T 1R9
*Please note that this differs from our in-store policy where all discounted items are final sale. All lingerie bottoms, bodysuits and swim bottoms are final sale for hygienic reasons.