In Person Shopping Rules
Général 54 is currently open for business for in-store shopping.
Walk in hours
Mon - Wed: 11-18h
Thur - Fri: 11-20h
Sat - Sun: 11-18h
For the week of Dec 21-23 we will be open until 8 every night.
12 & 13 December - 11-18h
14, 15, 16 December 11-18h
17 & 18 December 11- 20h
19 & 20 December 11-18h
21, 22, 23 December 11-20h
24 December 11-16h
25 & 26 December - CLOSED
27 December - 11-17h
28, 29, 30 December 11-18h
31 December - 11-16h
1 Januray - CLOSED
Book an appointment with one of our stylists here. You can have the boutique all to yourself!
Due to COVID-19, we have made a few changes...
- Please stay home if you are feeling unwell
- Max 3 customers in the shop at a time
- Please social distance inside the shop & outside in line
- Thorough hand sanitizing is required upon entry and exit
- Our staff will be wearing masks and we ask you to wear one if you have one. We also have some for sale from Jennifer Glasgow Design in boutique and online.
- Please do not handle goods like jewellery, gifts & bags unless you intend to purchase them
- Only 1 change room will be in use to promote social distancing
- Change rooms and surfaces will be sanitized between customers
- Clothing tried on but not purchased will be steamed and quarantined 48 hours before being returned to the racks
We appreciate you adhering to our new rules during this period. We want to make your shopping experiences as pleasant as possible. If you have any recommendations or thoughts, please drop us a line. It takes all of us to keep our communities alive and by shopping locally, we can ensure it's vitality.
From the bottom of our hearts, thank you.
Jennifer Glasgow and Dan Lacroix
Owners of General 54