In Person Shopping Rules
Général 54 is currently open for business for in-store shopping.
Walk in hours
Tuesday- Friday 12-6pm
Saturday - Sunday 12-5
Book an appointment with one of our stylists here. You can have the boutique all to yourself!
Due to COVID-19, we have made a few changes...
- Please stay home if you are feeling unwell
- Max 3 customers in the shop at a time
- Please social distance inside the shop & outside in line
- Thorough hand sanitizing is required upon entry and exit
- Our staff will be wearing masks and we ask you to wear one if you have one. We also have some for sale from Jennifer Glasgow Design in boutique and online.
- Please do not handle goods like jewellery, gifts & bags unless you intend to purchase them
- Only 1 change room will be in use to promote social distancing
- Change rooms and surfaces will be sanitized between customers
- Clothing tried on but not purchased will be steamed and quarantined 48 hours before being returned to the racks
- We will only be accepting debit & credit, no cash
- We will be accepting returns within 10 days as we understand you may need to try the items on in the comfort of your own home.
We appreciate you adhering to our new rules during this period. We want to make your shopping experiences as pleasant as possible. If you have any recommendations or thoughts, please drop us a line. It takes all of us to keep our communities alive and by shopping locally, we can ensure it's vitality.
From the bottom of our hearts, thank you.
Jennifer Glasgow and Dan Lacroix
Owners of General 54